Shrek 2
The problem with most sequels is that they just take the selling points of the first movie and see how far they can stretch it with the sequel. This movie was no exception. But I have to give them credit for trying. Don't get me wrong! I had a lot of fun watching the movie....but it felt like I was watching the first movie all over again....only with a different story and one little addition in the cast of characters. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it didn't quite deliver the "WOW" factor like the first one did.
But they had a couple of winning moments. Puss in Boots was absolutely adorable with those big brown eyes and sexy voice (aptly supplied by Antonion Banderas).....I sure wouldn't mind taking him home with me! Prince Charming had nothing on Puss (does that sound weird to anyone else?).
Make sure you stay a little bit longer when they start rolling the end credits. Which was actually kinda annoying...who stays to watch the credits???
Hands down, the best part of the movie was when the Fairy Godmother busted out her rendition of "I need a hero!" I give them a 10 on the best use of 80's music to fit a scene scale.
But they had a couple of winning moments. Puss in Boots was absolutely adorable with those big brown eyes and sexy voice (aptly supplied by Antonion Banderas).....I sure wouldn't mind taking him home with me! Prince Charming had nothing on Puss (does that sound weird to anyone else?).
Make sure you stay a little bit longer when they start rolling the end credits. Which was actually kinda annoying...who stays to watch the credits???
Hands down, the best part of the movie was when the Fairy Godmother busted out her rendition of "I need a hero!" I give them a 10 on the best use of 80's music to fit a scene scale.
Where have all the good men gone? (my sentiments exactly)
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!

<< Home