Must Love Dogs
Let's see. Throw in two characters who were totally mismatched and therefore lacking chemistry, add cliched, contrived and corny writing and situations, and what do you have? A Must Suck Movie.
Oh, I knew this movie was going to be bad. It's a sell-out movie for my John Cusack, just like "America's Sweethearts." No good could come out of romantic comedies designed to thrill the masses.
But it is John Cusack. How could I resist? As for the rest of you, I expect you not to be as weak as I am, and do your best to avoid this movie.
Oh, I knew this movie was going to be bad. It's a sell-out movie for my John Cusack, just like "America's Sweethearts." No good could come out of romantic comedies designed to thrill the masses.
But it is John Cusack. How could I resist? As for the rest of you, I expect you not to be as weak as I am, and do your best to avoid this movie.

<< Home