Ocean's 12
I watched this movie with my Mom. I saw the first movie with her, so I figure she'd enjoy watching the sequel. At the end of the movie, she turned to me and asked, "Well, how did you like it?"
I didn't.
I know I've heard a lot of people say that it's just as good as the first one, maybe even better. But I didn't enjoy it all. I mean, don't get me wrong, it had its moments, but it just wasn't as funny or as clever as the first...not by a long shot. And most of the time, I felt like they were just making one inside joke after another.
Though, I have a feeling that I'll end up liking it a lot when the movie comes out on dvd. After all, the first movie didn't leave quite a good first impression on me either, and now it's one of my favorite movies!


<< Home