Mission: Impossible 3
Got mixed feelings about this movie. On the one hand, there's a lot of action going on. But on the other hand, there's a lot of action going on. It almost made you forget that there was supposed to be a purpose to all the action, you know, like a story?
I had low expectations of this movie as I have lost all respect for Tom Cruise. But I had to respect what he's done to the franchise. No matter what I personally think of the movie overall, I have to admit I still felt a thrill at hearing that theme song, I still enjoyed the whole cloak & dagger action, and even the predictable twists in the story.
For let us not forget that this is, after all, just a movie whose sole mission in life, should you choose to watch it, is to entertain. And it did just that.
I had low expectations of this movie as I have lost all respect for Tom Cruise. But I had to respect what he's done to the franchise. No matter what I personally think of the movie overall, I have to admit I still felt a thrill at hearing that theme song, I still enjoyed the whole cloak & dagger action, and even the predictable twists in the story.
For let us not forget that this is, after all, just a movie whose sole mission in life, should you choose to watch it, is to entertain. And it did just that.

<< Home