I'm a self-proclaimed movie buff. I'd say a large portion of my leisure time is spent watching movies, talking about them, buying them or trying to incorporate a scene into my life (which is quite a feat). Enjoy!

Friday, March 24, 2006

She's The Man

"Remember, inside every girl is a boy."

Best line in the movie. Which says a lot. But I found myself laughing hysterically at some scenes, gagging at a few other ones and drooling at the rest. If I had been in 9th grade, I would've loved this movie! I mean, what's not to love? There are cute outfits, cute guys, a "guy" getting hitting in the crotch with a soccer ball, cute, half-naked guys, a kick-ass catfight between three girls, hot, half-naked guys and a happy ending.

Did I mention the hot guys? Normally, I'd be really critical with the fact that these actors playing high school kids could not be younger than 20, but dude, they're half-naked most of the time! Plus, they're playing soccer! In slow motion! Hot dawg!

All seriousness aside, Amanda Bynes is freakin' adorable, both as a girl and a boy. She's a comedic genius, I tell ya, for someone her age. I give this movie a definite must-see if you have absolutely nothing else to do and you need a knee-slapping good-time.